Vivexotic Viva Tortoise Table Stand Oak PT4031
Your Shopping Basket
796mm x 406mm x 645mm (w x d x h)
Raises Your Tortoise Table
Stylish Contemporary Oak Finish
Easy To Assemble
This Item is Just the stand, table sold separately
This tabletop home for a pet tortoise provides a living space with its own sleeping den.
With its decorative, removeable glass panel, cleaning and maintenance is easy too!.
The Vivexotic Tortoise Table is an easy to clean, complete home for a pet tortoise.
- Available in modern oak finish.
- Table features an enclosed sleeping area with hinged lid for access. This area can also accommodate a standard seed tray which can be filled with soil.
- Optional heat mat may be positioned behind the protective glass panel in the sleeping area.
- A separate stand is also available to create a free standing table
- Optional extension pack increases the space for your tortoise.
- NOTE - if a stand is used for the table, an additional stand set is also required with the extension.
- Removeable, decorative glass panel makes access for cleaning simple and easy.
Table: Width 900, Depth 450, Height 215
Extension: Width 900, Depth 750, Height 215
Stand: Width 796, Depth 406, Height 645
Product SKU: TVV083
Product Barcode: 05025629240311
Manufacturer Ref: PT4031
Dimensions: mm: W796
Vivexotic - View Company Website »
Vivexotic is the UK’s best selling range of wooden vivariums. Our goal is to provide a product which fully meets your pet’s welfare needs whilst looking great in your home.
The entire range has now been re-launched, featuring drop dead looks and supreme practicality. The range incorporates clever design features to ensure all vivariums are easy to assemble and easy to use and are available in a range of sizes and stylish finishes to co-ordinate with your existing home décor.
All of our vivariums are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards. Every vivarium uses toughened glass for safety and all timber is sourced from recycled sources or FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) sustainable forests.
Read More »